If you represent a business that would benefit from connecting with complementary medicine practitioner, the Complementary Medicine Association (CMA) would welcome the opportunity to partner with you in advertising and promoting your products / services to our members.
The CMA represents hundreds of practitioners from a variety of disciplines, including naturopaths, nutritionists, TCM practitioners, homeopaths, Western herbalists, and Ayurvedic practitioners. We maintain regular communications with our members via monthly email newsletters and through our website and have several advertising opportunities available in these email newsletters and on our website.
You can choose any of the advertising opportunities outlined below and/or select one of the packages below to benefit from a substantial discount for the year.
All rates below exclude GST and finished artwork to be supplied.
Dedicated Email Blast
This is a direct email to all CMA Members and is our most popular method of advertising. We limit the number of these email blasts delivered to members every year so secure your opportunity today! Finished email to be supplied ready to send (Mailchimp format).
- Per email blast: $250
e-Newsletter – Banner advertisement
We provide partners the opportunity to advertise their products, services, or educational events in our bimonthly email newsletters via the inclusion of a graphical banner.
- Banner ad in 1 e-Newsletter edition: $90
- Banner ad in 3 e-Newsletter editions (in 12-month period): $250
- Banner ad in 6 e-Newsletter editions (in 12-month period): $500
Website Front Page Advertisement
We have hundreds of visitors to our website every week – most of them qualified complementary medicine practitioners and students. You can reach this engaged and active audience with a prominent and effective front page advertisement.
- Banner ad for 1 month: $120
- Banner ad for 3 consecutive months: $330
- Banner ad for 6 consecutive months: $550
Website – Front Page Logo
Build brand awareness by placing your logo on our front page.
- Font page logo for 1 month: $70
- Font page logo for 3 consecutive months: $200
- Font page logo for 6 consecutive months: $390
For those that want a repeated communications with the CMA members, the following advertising packages are available on a 12-month basis.
|Package||Inclusions||Separate inclusion cost||Total value of inclusions||Discount for package||Package annual cost|
|Gold||Website - Front Page Logo - 12 months||$780||$2,780||20%||$2,224|
|e-Flyer - Email Blast - 6 editions||$1,500|
|e-Newsletter - Banner advertisement - 6 editions||$500|
|Silver||Website - Front Page Logo - 12 months||$780||$1,780||20%||$1,424|
|e-Flyer - Email Blast - 3 editions||$750|
|e-Newsletter - Banner advertisement - 3 editions||$250|
|Bronze||Website - Front Page Logo - 12 months||$780||$1,120||20%||$896|
|e-Flyer - Email Blast - 1 edition||$250|
|e-Newsletter - Banner advertisement - 1 edition||$90|
Supported File Formats for Advertisements
- Adobe PDF (High resolution/Print Ready/Fonts Embedded) or High-Resolution JPEG, PNG, or TIFF file (300dpi at 100% of original artwork size).
- Need to be CMYK colour. No PMS colours will be accepted.
- Banners do not require bleed.
- Text can be submitted via email.
- Always use real typeface. Do not use application to apply styles (i.e.: Bold, Italic, Outline, Shadow, Underline).
- Please include all supporting files that are placed (linked) in the ad.
- All ads must be approved by the CMA prior to publication. As such we suggest all advertisers submit a draft of their ads for approval prior to incurring any artwork or associated costs which the CMA cannot be held responsible for if rejected.
- The CMA reserves the right to accept or edit any material submitted by contributors without assigning a reason thereof.
- The views expressed or claims made within articles and/or advertisements published may not necessarily be those of the CMA and accordingly the CMA accepts no responsibility for them.
- Content provided must be for healthcare professionals only and comply with relevant advertising regulations.