Apply for Membership
When completing the application form, complete only the sections which are applicable to your current (practice) status. Please be assured ALL membership applications are treated in strict confidence. Application and membership fees once processed are non-refundable.
Use the below checklist to help ensure you provide everything we need to provide you a quick assessment.
- Signed digital application form.
- Certified academic transcript and qualification/graduation certificate.
- If practicing, a copy of a current Provide First Aid HLTAID011 certificate (prior HLTAID003 will be accepted if still valid).
- If practicing, a copy of an insurance certificate of currency to a minimum of $2 million professional indemnity and $10 million public/products liability.
- If applicable in your state, please also attach to your application a copy of a current Working With Children (WWC) certificate / Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) certificate / Blue Card.
- Note: If upon inquiry you are exempt from holding/applying for the WWC/WWVP/BC check, please forward any correspondence received to that effect, or advise under what category you are exempt.
- If practicing, please attached photos of your clinic:
- External location: the outside of the location, the consulting room and (if provided) the waiting area.
- Home clinic: the outside of the home and consulting room.
- Mobile: the outside of the home/address that will be used on client receipts.
- Telehealth/Online: the outside of the home/address that will be used on client receipts and space that consultations will be held.