Find a Practitioner
To join the CMA Practitioner Search facility, click here. All listings must be verified members of the CMA prior to inclusion.
Non members may have their business, services or products listed within our business directory for only $80 pa, or $60 when included as part of an advertising package. Click here for more information.
NB: Not all CMA Members are contained in this search facility. Members opt in at their own discretion.
Enter a search term to narrow down your search. You can use; a postcode, name, suburb or a specific modality you require.
Solaine Douglas NutritionSolaine Douglas NutritionNutritional Medicine Practitioner Name: Solaine Douglas
Solaine Douglas Nutrition fosters a real food approach.
Consultations are holistic, meaning that we consider the body as a whole. Where necessary functional testing and supplementation may be used.
– Digestive issues (bloating, constipation, diarrhea, etc)
– Headaches or migraines
– Hormonal imbalances (irregular periods, PMS, acne)
– Weight issues
– Sleep issues
– Skin issues (eczema, rashes, pimples)
These issues are common – not normal. Through on-going sessions, if you are ready to work on your health, Solaine Douglas Nutrition can help you to work on these conditions. If you’re looking for practical advice that starts with real food for optimising your health and longevity, I would love to work with you!
What to expect from a consultation at Solaine Douglas Nutrition:
– Goal setting
– On-going nutrition education and practical tips to help you achieve your goals
– Testing: blood, micro-biome testing, hormonal profiling
– Lifestyle education
– Accountability check-ins
– Identifying past barriers to change
– Referrals for testing
– Documentation (within 24-48 hours of a consult)
104/88 Jefferson Lane Palm Beach Queensland 4221